Wheaton Seminary Program

In the 1961-62 academic year a Bachelor of Divinity degree program began. This program began to be referred to as the Wheaton Seminary program. In 1969-70, the Bachelor of Divinity degree was changed to a Master of Divinity degree and in 1971-72, the Master of Divinity degree was dropped and no further mention is made of a seminary program.

Wheaton College also had a seminary program in the 1880s that was affiliated with the Wesleyan Methodist Church. It began in 1882 and was discontinued by 1887. It was led by Lemuel N. Stratton.



Comments