Wheaton College Women's Club

The Wheaton College Women's Club was formed to extend friendship and service opportunities to Wheaton College staff and faculty women. The Club was formed on May 24, 1929 by Mrs. Helen Spaulding Buswell and was originally called the Faculty Women's Club of Wheaton. The Women's Club from its earliest days sought to find ways to encourage the social life of the college. Today the club offers several service opportunities including the Corinthian Co-op, a mentoring program, international student support, prayer for the college and a friends of the Arena Theater group.
Subpages (1): Corinthian Co-op
Comments