Student Housing‎ > ‎

The Barracks

The Barracks was a residence for men and came into use in the mid-1930s as temporary housing. The Barracks were also known as The Annex and also, at times, housed female students. Eventually in the early 1940s this home, located behind Bent Cottage, became known as Maranatha House. This building was razed in 1955.
Comments