Student Housing‎ > ‎

Missionary House

"In the summer of 1916 the college came into possession of a house on Seminary Street, south of the campus. It is designed to use this as a home for children of missionaries who are in attendance at the college (Bulletin, 1917, p. 12). In the early 1940s this house, located at 422 E. Seminary opposite Blanchard Hall, became known as Ferris House.
Comments