Student Housing‎ > ‎

Evans Hall

Built in 1945 and connected to McManis Hall, this dormitory was known as "North Hall II" until 1956.  It was then renamed Alice Evans Hall in memory of the wife of long-time trustee, E. Joseph Evans, a trusted friend of Dr. Edman. The two had met many years before and Mr. Evans was affectionately referred to "Uncle Joe" by Dr. Edman and many on campus.
Comments