Initially part of The Quadrangle, this dormitory was built in 1945 and was later called Culp Memorial Hall in 1949 after William C. Culp (USMC) who was killed at Tarawa in 1943 before he could matriculate to Wheaton. In 1956 the dorm was named in honor of Jim Elliot, one of the missionaries martyred by Waodani Indians in Ecuador. In 2006 the building was razed to make way for a parking lot. The name was transferred to a set of three apartment buildings at the corner of University and President streets that had been acquired by the college and is known as the Saint and Elliot Residential Complex.
Student Housing >