Aristonian Literary Society

Aristonian Literary Association, or Society, was founded in 1870 out of Beltionians. It operated for a few years, ceased and then resumed in 1927. A men's society they were known as the "Arrows" with colors of purple and gold.  Their motto was "The Best." They were the brother society to the Bows, or Boethallian Literary Society.  The society disbanded, like many others, in 1958.

Comments