Student Services Building

Built in 1952, this building, which enveloped the original campus dining hall attached to Williston Hall, served as the Dining Hall and was expanded in 1964.  In 1966 Hudson Armerding hired a professional food-service to prepare the students meals, replacing the campus-run services. When Anderson Commons was completed in 1989, the dining hall became the offices for most of the student service departments, such as Student Accounts and Financial Aid.
Comments