Chase Service Center

Previously located beside the track tracks, opposite Blanchard Hall, the Institutional Services Center was moved to its present location east of the soccer field due to construction for the Billy Graham Center in 1980. Originally built in 1955, the Service Center was reconstructed in 1977. In 1980 it was named in honor of Harold A. Chase, former Superintendent of Buildings and Grounds. He moved to that position from the Chemistry Department, where he served as Instructor. Chase attended Wheaton and the University of Illinois School of Medicine. The Chase Service Center houses a garage for vehicle repair, the Public Safety HQ, the campus architect and various offices pertaining to campus facilities.
Comments