Breyer Hall

Erected in 1955, this building was named after Dr. and Mrs. John Breyer, who were both alumni of the College (John, B.A. 1905 and Georgia Allen, Academy 1901). The Breyers were married on the campus and had strong ties with the College. Dr. Breyer was fond of saying that all he had he owed to Wheaton College and to Dr. Charles A. Blanchard.
Comments